LOWER YOUR DPF HEADACHES AND OVERALL COST
From the cost of R&R(Remove & Refit). DPF Parts(gaskets, clamps, etc) and truck downtime. So why not extend the life of your DPF by getting it remanufactured and keep it on the road longer. Overall it’s more cost effective and convenient to have it properly Remanufactured after going through the cost and effort of removing it. By doing just Bake & Blow you will be removing it sooner and have it back in the shop for another clean or worse you will be up for a new DPF. Not to mention a cleaner DPF leads to better back pressure, less maintenance, longer turbo service life, better fuel efficiency, and less downtime/regens.
REMANUFACTURED DPF ( FH3 + BAKE & BLOW)
A fully remanufactured DPF will have your DPF flow rates back to original spec. A one-year warranty is offered for all our Reman Service when a DCARB Engine Carbon Removal service is included.
CLEAN: 98.5% | TURNAROUND: 18 hours
FH3 AQUEOUS CLEAN
The industry leading FH3 Aqueous system not only provides more flow density, but by also using compressed air, we create flow density variation that helps loosen stubborn impacted soot and ash that a Bake & Blow alone will not remove.
CLEAN: 85-90% | TURNAROUND: 4 hours
Our Reman DPF is not an exchange program, you always get back your own DPF, this way you know the history of the DPF rather than getting an exchange DPF that may have had previous problems.
THE COMPOUNDING EFFECT
When you get an inferior DPF clean such as Bake & Blow (60% clean at best) each time you have the filter cleaned it leaves behind minimum 40% of the ash. Our Reman service will keep your truck on the road for longer.
BAKE & BLOW
After 1st Clean: 60% Clean
After 2nd Clean: 36% Clean
After 3rd Clean: 22% Clean
After 1st Clean: 98% Clean
After 2nd Clean: 96% Clean
After 3rd Clean: 94% Clean